So, I’ve seen this photoset making its way around tumblr, and I just wanted to correct the locations and image quality. Seriously, not all of these photos are from New Orleans and it was lazy of whoever created the post.
1) taken on a cross country trip by Kyle Telechan (no location confirmed)
2) Nara Dreamland (Japan)
3) I also think this is Nara Dreamland (Japan)
4) Six Flags (New Orleans)
5) Chippewa Lake Amusement Park (Ohio)
6) No location confirmed
7) Michigan State Fairgrounds, now Theatre Bizzare (Detroit)
8) No location confirmed (believed to be Chernobyl or Japan)
9) No location confirmed
10) Spreepark (Berlin)
We can’t jump off bridges anymore because our iPhones will get ruined. We can’t take skinny dips in the ocean, because there’s no service on the beach and adventures aren’t real unless they’re on Instagram. Technology has doomed the spontaneity of adventure and we’re helping destroy it every time we Google, check-in, and hashtag.